Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tetris Battle, FarmVille and thou...

Dare I wait another 2 minutes? In 2 minutes, I'll be up to 5 points in my Tetris Battle, which means I can play another round. I just played 20 or so... maybe 21. I've got it down to a science. See, I'm at 95 "points" now. For 5 points, you can play for 2 minutes, which means about 38 minutes of play for 95 points. 25 minutes means 5 more points... did it stretch out to 50? That can't be right. I lost a couple of the rounds due to the board filling all the way to the top. Even now I gotta work on my game method. Guess I earned just enough to play one extra game, and barely got to a second. No, I've gotta make Daniel Goleman proud of me.
What else? Well, I guess it was a matter of time before they came up with a game called "Disco Empire." The 70s will never die. Can the 80s boast of such a trend? Besides MTV Empire? Somehow, it's just not the same. Rather, it's just not as iconic. Or epic. Guess that's about it. I gotta get my sorry ass to bed. But first! One last game of PC-emulated Super Breakout. Love that ol' Atari 2600 game.

No comments:

Post a Comment