Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hard Hat Willy revisited...

It's actually Bruce, isn't it? Anyway, since I love my blog posters so much, I've decided to craft a fresh JPEG... also, I don't know how to make a movie out of a Windows window to post to YouTube. How do you do that? Gotta learn that skill someday. Anyway, I assume you know how to get to Level 8, and I'm assuming you've gotten to level 4 in which you have to stop at the point with the green triangle, illustrated in the JPEG. As you may remember, anything green causes you to lose your helmet. You go to that point and catch a bird travelling to the LEFT... not the right. Do the opposite maneuvers very gingerly and carefully, catch the white bar, and try to hit BOTH hearts for 14,000 points! And then you... well, I've spoiled enough already. Let me know how that works out for you.

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks!!!

    But... I've already tried that and it doesn't work, the bird simply drops the helmet as usual and there is no way to catch him.

    Well... now I know that there is no secret, so maybe I have a broken rom image. I'll try again with another one. This is a mystery I've had for years! In fact, I found your blog googling for an answer.

    Thanks again and nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could sorta help. I hate to play over your shoulder, but hopefully you can get it to work. Us Atari-philes gotta stick together. The one I had to go online and look for hints was 'Journey to the Planets.' Even now I forget! That damn lightning bolt and conveyor belt, boulder,... but I eventually made it to the absolute end of that one. Keep on gaming!!

    ReplyDelete