Monday, January 30, 2012

Zynga's latest: Hidden Chronicles

Well, you gotta hand it to the good folks over at Zynga: they really know how to rope you in. All I gotta do is get to level 10 and it's an extra million Zynga poker chips for me. Which is good, because I'll be DAMNED if I can't beat that level 3 lately to win $500,000 poqueur chips. And so, here I am, it's 2:10am, I'm starting to go blind again, and yet I wait for another video game abscess to fill up... reminds me of when I was hooked deep into Treasure Madness. Madness, indeed. Reminds me: I'm disappointed in Tetris Battle. I used to have a max of 102 energy... now it's 97! A slippery slope if ever there was one. Well, currently I'm working on the Hidden Chronicle treehouse. Interesting premise for a game. Reminds me of this one artist who got published in Omni magazine. His thing was filling up a room with objects that start with a certain letter. He figured it would take a whole lifetime to do the entire alphabet, so he just did O,M,N and I. Wonder whatever happened to that motherf... that guy? Wonder if Ask Jeeves could figure that out for me... oh, right. Bedtime now.

No comments:

Post a Comment