Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Bouncy Bob, Level 15: Yukon's Revenge!

Well, THAT was nerve-racking! ...wracking?  Oh wow... there's actually a web page... SEVERAL web pages devoted to "nerve-wracking vs. nerve-racking."  I don't need any more contests in my life wright now... And so, my mastery of Level 12 continues.  So much patience yet to develop, so many Bounty Bob lives needlessly lost.  His hat's way too sensitive!  Anyway, level 15 is probably ... Jumping 201?  103?  I'm going to say the first week of 201.  You know, a slight refresher of 103, and then the new (academic) year starts in earnest before you hit the wall.  Spoiler alert: these tiny ledges are in circle-ish formations.  And you're probably going to have to find out the hard way about that one near the top (left) that you just can't quite jump up to.  But I'm standing strong by my pledge to not resorting to saved states to cheat, and get through all 25 levels, here in this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment