Sunday, January 9, 2022

Bounty Bob, Level 17: Bonus Level #2

No excuses.  There's just no excuses for it.  I mean, sure, the first Bonus Level has all that jumping, that dangerous jumping.  I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the third bonus level... I'm assuming there is one... is just Bonus Level #1 in reverse.  You START at the bottom, and there's no prizes.  Just one bit of girder at the top you have to fix, and on to the next.  A fitting bonus.

See, the first time I did this level, I screwed up and got radioactivized by one of those damn mutants.  But it's all just so exciting!  Love this game.  Wish I had more time to play it!

And for those of you keeping track, surely this one features the most aliens/mutants you can kil... um, neutralize in a row with just one prize.  Nine, maybe ten?  Alas, there's no incentive to do so in terms of points; still either 80 or 90.  How did they arrive at that figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment