Sunday, September 29, 2019

Atari Emulator -> Crumble's Crisis

Mushca Disk 264, if memory serves.  i ACTUALL.... oops, did it again.  I actually tried hunting this down based on finding Caverns of Khafka here on this Digitpress list.  And from the first few minutes of gameplay, I think I see what the crisis is: everything kills you.  Everything.  The walls, the floating player/missile bad guys... apparently, the knife and fork DON'T kill you.  But as an Atari fan, the most distressing thing of all that kills you is the Atari symbol itself.  What?  How?  Why?  Why, Atari products have made me the person I am today!  And now they're killing me?  No.  This is a bridge too far, my friends.  Obviously this was a game ported from the Commodore 64.  It's the only explanation.  I gotta go.  It's a little past my bedtime as it is.  I'm late for my 11:00pm wakeup to take a leak!

No comments:

Post a Comment