Monday, December 12, 2022

Zone X: Level 1, Zone 8

Wow! Getting a lot of hits lately! Oh... I get it. I guess anything on the internet named "Zone X" is bound to get a lot of hits. Anyway, despite the fact that this level... this zone has a warp, it's an unnecessary warp, and the zone can be completed without it. It would probably be easier if I used some of those "mats" thingies, but what can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment. So, even though it can be done without the warp, I did have to sacrifice one life... yup, sorry, but I was relying on the "save" feature, unlike with that Bounty Bob game... which is probably why I still haven't completed it yet! SPOILER ALERT For those of you who are fans of going all the way back to the beginning to get that one last item, are you in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment