Sunday, November 21, 2021

Bounty Bob Strikes Back, Level 11: The Super Slippery Slide

Whelp, it's true!  This is about as full as one screen can get with the trademark Bounty Bob slides.  Thankfully, it's not quite as tough as Level 8, at least in terms of last chances to eliminate the dreaded mutant baddies.

...you know, it's the damnedest thing!  So I'm up to Level 11 now, and I usually have just enough lives to complete the level... but not the next one.  I don't know what you'd call that phenomenon... other than the fact that I'm a loser.  Procrastination, probably.  Asymptotic success is more like it.  I did mean to keep better track of where I get killed.  Level 5 is still  a pretty nasty place.  Jumping 101?  Please; more like the Jumping 103 midterm.  It makes Level 5 in Miner 2049'er look like child's play.

Will You Get Killed (By a Mutant) By Just Standing In Place?  Just barely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment