Monday, November 29, 2021

Bounty Bob Strikes Back, Level 14: Hydraulic Lifts

Finally completed it!  Ah, now it's like the old days, staying up late with the Atari, trying not to get caught... sometimes I dream about that old room over there on XXX XXXX XXXXXX Road, in XXXX XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX .... That's what's so great about dreams.  Me, myself, I tend not to question the reality of them.  Must be why I'm such a pushover in real life.  Anyway, as for this level 14, I do hate to spoil the surprise, but what the hell.  See, there are these pneumatic tubes at the top of the screen.  Turns out you don't actually need to use them!  Always love a sleight of hand like that.  The hydraulic lifts here are a little less friendly than that one in... I believe it's Level 7 of regular Bounty Bob, AKA Miner 2049er.  Anyway, I believe I'm on the right track, psychologically, not starting from a saved state to beat this game.  That Robot Factory one?  Different story... strange!  Must've been going through one of my anti-blogging phases.  Perhaps you can relate... I mean, does EVERYTHING have to be blogged about?  ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING?  And do people have time to read, re-read or even edit this crap?  Can't even remember what that game was called.  But one way in which it's different from Bounty Bob: you can bounce off the edge of the screen, and you have to use this game hack in one of the tougher levels.  If memory serves, there's 26 levels, A to Z... and as all you skilled hackers know, I've still got all the saved states!  This is why I get nowhere in life.  Okay, time to get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment