Sunday, December 4, 2022

Atari Emulator ---> Zone X

I'm back!  Didja miss me?  That's okay... I tell you, inconsistent is inconsiderate.  That should be my official slogan, and I should sell t-shirts.  But that's what happens when you try and follow someone who paints themselves into a corner like I do.  I mean, how are you supposed to keep blogging about Rainbow Walker and Boulder Dash all the time?  You gotta reach out and try new things.  For instance, many moons ago I went to all the trouble to download the then 266 .zip files of Mushca fame.  So many more to get now.  Then, you have to unzip them to get to the files that the Atari Emulator can actually use.  And I haven't even unzipped them all!  But I did get to a new one in search of my newest obsession.  It took a while... but here it is.  A little bit of Tutankham, Shamus, Boulder Dash and probably some others, all rolled into one.  Include Pastfinder if only for the radioactivity angle.  Make it a little less exciting, and what do you get?  Mushca Disk 51's Zone X by Derek Johnston, a game even James Lovelock might have liked ... if he didn't pass on in July.  How many levels could this thing possibly have?  Perhaps it's time to find out!


Mushca Disk 51 - Zone X

Zone X's official home at Atarimania.com

No comments:

Post a Comment