Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Atari Emulator -> Orc Attack

While I'm waiting for my Super Aloes to finish in FarmVille (12 minutes), why not take another Atari break? This time, the violent Medieval classic, Orc Attack... actually, I'm also playing Zynga poker at the same time; might be more multitasking than I can handle. But my eyes are about ready to give out, so I should hurry. Yes, Orc Attack, by T.E.V. publishing, whatever that is. I haven't checked yet, but it's probably the only game they've ever made. And even though the violence is gratuitous in its own way, you kinda get used to it! Except for the violence against you. Not many beheadings in Atari games, but THIS one's got it! I kinda like the bonus rounds in this one. It's been a while since I sat down and really played it, but think I did about as good as I've ever done... damn! Just lost the poker game... THORN EMI? Sounds about right. The company that turned down Life of Brian makes this filth... time to beat my high score!

Mushca Disk 130 - Down in the Dregs with the Pac-Man-themed Boulder Dash Clones

Orc Attack at Atarimania.com

Thorn EMI more generally at Atarimania.com - Wow!  This is like the only fun game they have!  Haven't played River Rescue yet, and... well, Carnival Massacre is of course in a league of its own.  'Nuff, Sayeed.  Seems to be the only game named "Massacre" at Atarimania.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment