Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Atari emulator -> Cannibals

In a blogger's typical haste, I was going to call this the worst game ever, but then I forgot how much I absolutely hate Crypts of Plumbous.  I went on the internet to try and figure out this game, because I didn't realize that you're supposed to hit the things on the head after they get stuck in the holes you dig.  Now I love this game!  Any game that advocates blunt force trauma to someone's head can't be all bad, right?  Still, there's something that bothers me... 115 points per bad guy?  Really?  Seriously?  Bet there's a story behind that!  Probably the guy's room number at college or sumpthing.

2/15/'21 - He did live at 119 John Bright Street!  Maybe his true love lived at 115 John Bright St.  Note to future self: you hit things on the head with the trigger button (0 on the numpad), and you've got about 0.7 seconds in which to do it... innit?  A game of slow action otherwise.  Semi-intriguing contrast in this variation of... Burgertime?  Apple Panic?  Mr. Do's Castle?

No comments:

Post a Comment