Monday, July 1, 2019

Bounty Bob Strikes Back, Level 4 - "Bob's Playroom"

Man!  Rough playroom!  I tell ya, when I was a kid, I got no respect!  My sandbox had quicksand in it!  They did cheat a little here with teleporters 1 and 2, but number 3?  Not on the same vertical grid!  Love it.  Well, you gotta take risks sometimes, as all the best-selling authors will tell you.  This one also features a very, very fast horizontal "elevator"... call it what you will.  It's one of those chunks of ice in the sky, and not on the cold lake, that you can stand on and float around with.  Had a few of those in "Quake," if memory serves.  Again, gotta have some "stragedy" in the timing of this one.  Let's see if I can get to 5 by bedtime.  That's right... no saved states for this one!  It's not like that crazy, crazy-hard Robot Factory.  Did I do all the levels for that one?  My mind tells me no; I did Jumpman and Jumpman Jr., that I do recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment