Monday, July 1, 2019

Bounty Bob Strikes Back, Level 3 - "The Suction Tubes"

...hello?  Anyone out there?  Oh, right.  I keep forgetting myself.  I'm not reviewing a game with the words "raven" or "fall" in its title.  A new game, that is.  It's like computer science degrees now.  Because of me, the job descriptions now say "We want someone with a computer science degree... a new computer science degree, within the past five years.  Forget it, Video Game Fanatic!  The State has a long memory and a short fuse.  You're doomed to wander the earth forever.   Hurry up and pass on to make room for the next generation of unfortunates."  Anyway, the suction tubes.  I like this one becuase... because it requires more strategic planning... I think a little more strategic planning than level 1, in terms of timing when you grab the various gifts.  Didn't level 5 of 2049er have a candelabra too?

No comments:

Post a Comment