Thursday, December 22, 2011

Atari Emulator -> N.Y.C. The Big Apple

The subway. The tow trucks. The sheep in Central Park. The walking hamburgers! Those damn pretzels. The sights. And finally, the granddaddy of them all: the key to the city. Join the adventure. Tis been a while for me, but I decided to go to my local New York bank and take out about $3,000 and go on a splurge. Probably why I only got the rank of New York Cabbie Class 3. What is it with Synapse games and those damn ranks? The Central Park part seems to be the hardest part for me now. The mart's just plain annoying. I hit the walls just to get done faster; hell with it. Plop the pretzel and jump right back; well worth the $50. If it were Ultima 4, I'd have to be good and virtuous, of coruse. They gotta update the game, though, what with the World Trade Center being gone and all... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment