Saturday, December 10, 2011

Atari Emulator -> Air Strike II

Welp, it's past my bedtime once again, and I'm about to be reprimanded... perfect time to play some Air Strike II, also on Spiele 42, or whichever one I'm on right now. I'm a lazy man, and I can't be bothered to change the Spiele on my Atari emulator. I dunno; Air Strike II never really did it for me. I guess I beat Level one all those years ago, and that was enough. Just beat level one now, and I forged as far into level two as I could before I bought it courtesy of one of those spinny tracky enemy things. Didn't shoot it in time. This game is like Super Cobra and Caverns of Mars II rolled into one... but you can control the scrolling speed, which is kinda neat. And you don't have infinite bullets! You don't usually get to use them all up anyway, but I'm more and more appreciative of games where you have to be careful with your bullets. Even the Doom series sort of forces you to consider that. That's how far behind the times I am. Does Call of Duty have infinite bullets? Or are there just boxes of bullets just lying around for you to pick up, as they seem to do in all video games?

No comments:

Post a Comment