Monday, November 21, 2011

Atari Emulator -> Bruce Lee

Up past my new bedtime. Damn winter! I'm moving South, damn it... oh, right. Every place on earth will be summertime year round soon enough as it is. Enjoy the snow while it lasts. Until then, there's always Ron J. Fortier's BRUCE LEE. His one mistake: going with Datasoft. That was a big dead end right there.
Now, you might not know it from my score, or even my number of "falls", but there's this little trick. If both the ninja and the sumo guy are standing together, and you fall on top of them both... you get extra points for that! Well, you know gamers. They'll do anything for an unfair advantage. That's what was good about Ultima IV: that game at least tried to get people to act properly. Unfortunately I was never able to figure it out, and now in the emulator it doesn't work. The lowliest orc is somehow impossible to kill. I gotta stop listening to this George Carlin thing. He talks about Mallomars, and now I want to buy some. Shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment