Thursday, November 3, 2011

Atari Emulator -> more like Dinky Don't!

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but I'm starting to feel like Maddox! The game play's retarded, the music sounds like a farting robot, and there's only nine game boards. What kind of game wraps around after nine game boards! A retarded game! Snokie's a genius compared to this thing. The only reason it's not an Atari Basic game is because the things move so fast... compared to Basic, anyway. They're both pretty unforgiving in their own ways, but at least in Snokie you stay on level ground. Dinky-Do can't seem to handle precarious ledges. Now, some might say that level 3's pointless, but there needs to be SOME kind of a cakewalk in this thing. Too ridiculous. And for those of you PC police out there who don't appreciate my use of the word "retarded," well, all I can say is I'm sorry, but at least I didn't call it a "retard." "Retard" is bad. "Retarded" is acceptable. Kevin Smith says "re-re." That should be unacceptable.
Just double-checked. Dinky-Do is indeed hyphenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment