Sunday, September 17, 2023

Mr. Robot, Level 'N'

...guess how you do THIS one??!!! Incidentally, this is a lot like Spelunker where... SPOILER ALERT... you play the most rotund cave explorer of all time. Still quite lithe and agile, however! And when the game makers want to make sure you can't go back to the areas you already explored... and taken all of the treasures and energy / oxygen, so what would be the point, really? Anyway, you do about five or six of these big jumps where you fall just short of the distance that will kill you. Same thing in Level 'N' of Mr. Robot, but I gotta tell ya... at my age, I climb over one fence that's the same height as me, and I'm done for the day! Just sayin'... #justsayin #videogamelife #zxkuqyb #stopthesehashtagsiwanttogetoff

No comments:

Post a Comment