Sunday, September 17, 2023

Mr. Robot, Level 'T'

Ah yes, finally we come to what I was alluding to in previous posts. And yes... I am that fool that needs to be pitied. If you're like me, you use 'saved states' to play games on that awesome Atari emulator... a feature missing on my 2600 Emulator, sadly! Oh well, I wasn't planning on playing Ms. Pac-Man for the 2600 for too long anyway. AND SO... those stupid white downspouts make their triumphant return again, and yup!  You guessed it... Slip up once, and you're finished.  At least it's a quiet death.  I do kinda like the one where the bomb blows you skyward.  Kinda feels like you're getting something done, don't it?  No?  Just me?  Okay, never mind... oh, right.  So I use 'saved states' to play this game.  Usually, I only need one per level.  On this level, however, I needed TWO!!!  Getting to the middle of the board is just that much of a pain in the........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment