Sunday, September 17, 2023

Mr. Robot, Level 'S'

Good Lourdes! Are we EVER going to get through this damn alphabet? Guess we're just lucky they're not using the Chinese or Japanese alphabet... am I right?  According to Wikipedia, there's 50,000 Chinese characters in the language... but that's since antiquity.  Only 10,000 are in use today, 3,000 of which are frequently used, especially in their media.  Keep fighting, guys.  Meanwhile, there's just a few thousand letters in the Japanese alphabet.  Therefore, probably not a good way to label your levels in a video game.  Who's got time to play a few thousand levels?  You gotta do like Doom II, and just have a few really good levels... man, I miss that thing.  ENNY WEIGH, as you can see from the attached pic, Level 'D' strikes again, with a twist... is this a first?  Maybe not.  I'm too beleaguered to check.  I think this is the first time that those bombs are used as a downward staircase.  I should probably put a bunch of arrows on this thing!  Give myself a map for when I try to flip this game's score.  I wouldn't have been able to do it if I was playing this on an actual Atari machine.  I had other games to play, besides.  I mucked around with that Racing Destruction Set way too much, that's for sure.  It's like Marble Madness, but with cars!

(the next afternoon) Level 'L', you idiot!  It's like Level 'L'!  Also, the theme song!  That's why I mucked around so much

No comments:

Post a Comment