Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Bounty Bob, Level 26 - The End

...this isn't actually a level, they've just decided to call the end of the game "Level 26" for some reason. As your reward for beating the game, you get taken to a special screen where you can fiddle with some of the game's variables. The main one, of course, is that you can start the game with five lives instead of four! Also, you can start at any level you choose... I'm not sure how. You need a special code, but I don't know what the codes are. Better to just use saved states, save yourself the trouble. And... that's it! One last toast to the toughest game I've ever played on the Atari... alas, played strictly with a PC emulator, no joystick. What's the second toughest, you ask? Championship Lode Runner a close second; I don't know how I ever figured out those levels. Just tenacious, I guess.  Zeppelin was a tough one too.   Can Pastfinder actually be won?  Apparently it can't.  Seems like a game is either tough or fun to play.  Bounty Bob Strikes Back! starts out fun, then gets tough.  The discussion goes on.........

No comments:

Post a Comment