Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Bounty Bob, Level 24 - Mutants on the Move!

...I hate it when the levels are those dark colors like that. Well, I'm an old man now, and the older you get, the less adventurous you get. Lord, help me make it to whatever age I can start collecting Social Security checks. Anyway, for those of you who ever wondered what it would be like if the "aliens" or "mutants" in this game would have a little more equitability with Bounty Bob, and not just be trapped in their little horizontal loops, well... this level's for you! The only thing is... as you can see, there are NO powerups. So, not only do you have to deal with mutants that have a little more freedom, you don't get an opportunity to take 'em out! For me personally, this is kind of a bad level to have so close to the end, because I have no patience as a gamer, and I usually end up losing on this one. A fine investment of 40 minutes, what can I tell ya? What else... can't think of anything else right now. Happy Suffering!

No comments:

Post a Comment