Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Mr. Robot, Level 'V'

SPOILER ALERT: Ah, we've finally made it to the last level of Mr. Robot from Datamost (TM)(C)(R). Now, you're probably asking yourselves: Level 'V'? That's the last level, 'V'?!! Well, the last level in Boulder Dash is 'P', right? Well, 'T' if you count the four bonus levels. Plus, the last level in Boulder Dash is a little anti-climactic... even in Boulder Dash II, if memory serves! Which I think is nice, personally. Anyway, remember how I mentioned earlier that in one of the tougher Mr. Robot levels, I had to use two saved states? THREE on this one. If I remember correctly... I must've tried to block this one out... you have to get this absolutely perfectly... otherwise, you can't finish it. Good thing you've got all those extra lives, right? This one should make short work of 'em! Happy gaming! On the bright side, you get to start all the way over on Level 'A'! I think I'm going to grab that musical note next time... again, less adventurous as the years pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment