Friday, June 29, 2012

Atari emulator -> Missile Command

Man, I'm getting a little worried now!  I think I'm seriously addicted to this Bubble Safari game.  I don't know why.  The Zynga Poker promotion's over and I got the million in chips.  And yet... there's something about it.  I'm on level 83 right now and I can't seem to crack it.  I've come damn close a couple times.  Maybe I'll try the strategy again where I try not to use fire bubbles to get through the "spawner" part of the level parfait.  Anyway, while I'm waiting for another 3 energy points (about 10 more minutes), why not get back to one of the old classics?  Good ol' Missile Command... oh, wait.  Spiele 14 has some kind of bastardized version of the game.  Actually, I think the 2600 version had a little more panache, even though it's not in Graphics 7 and seems to rely more on player missiles than it'd care to admit.  Better sound, more playable, maybe it's just me.  Yeah, must just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment