Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Atari Emulator ---> Ollie's Follies


Hah! ...dinner time... Okay, I'm back. Sometimes you have to go home again, if only because you forgot to lock the front door. And all this time I thought I beat Ollie's Follies! Shame on me. I never made it past that hiccup on Level 14. That laser thingie doesn't make it easy on you, but if you throw enough Ollies against it, enough dead Ollie flesh will clog it up and you can get a guy through. Perseverance. Also, playing it in the Atari emulator and saving the state helps a lot. Talk about a first-class continuation! Or is it a Thue system? One of those. Anyway, this is the perfect game for me. You don the hats littered conveniently about the maze, turning you into Super Afro Ollie Man. No robot is safe from your destructive power! If you play your cards right, you can take out all three on Room #4 with the first hat! Oh, someone's going to post me about this one, I can tell. Maybe Fanda himself, telling me to stop violating the copyright.

Frank Cohen's Atarimania home

No comments:

Post a Comment