Monday, March 12, 2012

Atari Emulator ---> Pitfall II: Lost Caverns

Nobody seems to have an online map of Pitfall 1... of course, I've only been looking about five minutes. Who's got time to look for anything anymore? But I DID stumble bass-ackwards onto this map of Pitfall 2! Awesome. I could've used it ten years ago... of course, where's the thrill of accomplishment?

10/13/'14 - So much more fun than homework.  I surprised even myself!  I jumped over those little grey bastards better than I thought. (2nd part)  It took me til about 1:30 in the morning but I managed to complete the game.  Of course, all that time I thought I was getting screen captures, but my program limits it to 1000 or some small amount.  Didn't get any of the 2nd half of the game.  Smart thinking, The Video Game Fanatic!  In my haste, I forgot to look online for maps of Pitfall 2.  Instead, I had to rely on my maze-solving ability alone.  I totally missed a few gold bars in the process!  Der!

No comments:

Post a Comment