Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Doom 95

You know, there comes a time in every blogger's life when they can't help but type... no, I'm not going to do it. I've wasted enough time already. Besides, doesn't that happen after the first couple weeks? I've been blogging off and on for FIVE f... wonderful years! I should be used to the lack of attention by now. Anyway, another wasted night. Seems like I can't get any homework done. I did some reading! And then it was all Tetris Battle, FarmVille, and a little Doom II. I never thought I'd say this, but... I think I'm tired of Doom II! At least, my hands are. Stretching to reach the 'Ctrl' button. My eyes aren't vacillating quickly back and forth yet, but it's probably not far off. I've definitely got some kind of a headache in my eye. I got as far as the 'Tenements' level. They don't have all the baddies in the Windows 95 version of Doom II. I was waiting for that yellow sprinter thingie that can bring other creatures back to life at the beginning of the 'Suburbs' level... but no such luck. It wasn't there. Just like the big spider or the big missile-shooting daemon wasn't in the 'Refueling Base' level. Oh, I'm just trying to get the search engine's attention, aren't I? I still can't believe I missed so many of the hidden things. I remembered the important one, though: the one that takes you to Wolfenstein and Grosse. Good times. Gotta run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment