Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Atari Emulator--> Drelbs

Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of this, slowly but surely.  As long as I leave it in "Compose" mode instead of HTML, I don't have to add in all those <br />'s myself.  Kinda nice!  Well, it's about time to reboot my computer for good measure, so why not take an all-too-brief look at Drelbs.  As I get older and my reflexes slower, this might be a good game to frustrate me.  It took me a while to figure out the unique rhythms of the game, but it finally clicked.  I'm terribly slow that way, but I prefer to think that I'm still not totally jaded yet.  I also tend to walk into bullets an awful lot during the bonus round.  This game hypnotizes me, I tells ya.  But really, when you get right down to it, aren't all relationships like this?  He's a walking eyeball trying to get through doors, and she's a princess trapped in a cube, fiercely guarded by green monsters, so you gotta be careful and sneak in a kiss while you can.  The kiss sound is better on the Atari, not on the Atari emulator.  Sounds like static!  But then again, aren't all kisses?

No comments:

Post a Comment