Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Atari Emulator -> Another bunch...

Time to dive back into the list. 

 Kissin Kousins - I know I should be thrilled about this game, but for some reason I'm not. Same with that Gossip game by the Eastern Front programmer 

Jaw Breaker - I've played that! 

Blue Max - Another Synapse classic 

Fort Apocalypse - A Synapse classic... I should like it more 

Embargo - Frogger with spaceships? 

Centipede - Classic. Especially when you get a nice set of two vertical lines of mushrooms that the centipede keeps getting caught in.  Nice variation on Space Invaders

Wizard of Wor - Classic 

Mr. Do's Castle - Something depressing about that game.  But no matter what variation of Mr. Do you play, there's always the matter of that E.X.T.R.A. stuff.  Somebody really really REALLY stands by that!

Oil's Well - Combination of Pac-Man and any number of games where you play an aardvark, and have to maneuver its tongue through a maze.  Great game, and I played it a lot

Chicken Chase - Can't do it... 

Wall War - Not what you think... 

Caverns of Mars - Forever enshrined in the movie D.A.R.Y.L. ... actually, the game may outlive that movie 

Captain Cosmo - I did the math finally on this one. I'd have to play to level 67 to flip the score on this one... now, why on earth would anybody do that? Save yourself the trouble. Check yourself into a mental institution... I'll be joining you soon

3D-Pac - These are never good... (on Atari)

Spy's Demise - Always seems more fun when you're playing at school 

Wing Wars - I saw the documentary about this one!  Another Imagic classic

Juice - Awful variation of Q-Bert, starring the avatar from Ollie's Follies / Ghost Chaser 

The Princess and the Frog - Ah, yes... Just when the Atari fan thought enough damage was done with "Froggie"... there exists a sequel. 

Frogger 2: 3Deep - Bloody classic 

Alphabet Zoo - Looks like trouble, better not risk it 

Ghostbusters - I forget how, but I finally started winning it 

Bristles - Alas, Bristles, I think it's not meant to be anymore. You keep crashing on me every time I turn left... or right... Not good. 

Level 1 - If More/than/one/says/you are/a donkey/get a/saddle 
Level 2 – Did/Eve/count/Adam’s/ribs/when he/came/late? 
Level 3 – Poverty/is not a/disgrace/but/nobody/wants/that/honor 
Level 4 – Love/makes/us/blind/deaf/dumb/and/married 
Level 5 – I/sure/trust/you/but/please/send/cash 
Level 6 – Life/is/a dream/so now/you go/to/level/one 

The Tail of Beta Lyrae - Insanity! Pure insanity. Even when I get to the part with the meteors, I STILL shoot at them, even though the economics of it doesn't add up. Insanity. 

Xagon - Shouldn't we be playing this on our smart phones? I was going to say Gameboy, for god's sake. What's the new handheld game system now?

No comments:

Post a Comment