Sunday, October 2, 2011

Atari Emulator -> Preppie v. Snokie

As usual, I'm not getting anywhere in my life. But I did manage to clean up some of the cat's vomit! One of the perks of being up so late. Also, I managed to trace the Lempeurer lineage of games. Time Runner, Snokie ... and up to Flak, the Xevious-clone masterpiece. Why, I bet you could find BOTH FunSoft and Adventure International on Google Earth! Why do I have to do all the work? I hate to say it, but I think Snokie's like the screamapillar on The Simpsons... Maybe God wants Snokie to die! He sure makes a big dramatic exit off this mortal coil, you gotta give 'im that. The Grim Reaper treasures every Snokie that bites the big one.
As for the Preppies, well, they're a dime a dozen. Preppie II sucks. I mean, clearly not as fun. Preppie I's about the thrill of retrieving golf balls. Preppie II glorifies manual labor. The labor of painting. I've had enough of the real thing this summer.

As long as I'm about to go to bed anyway, lemme tell you about my latest quest. Ever have one of those things nagging at you? You try to remember what it is, even though it's not worth it? Well, mine is this Atari maze game... I think the maze is purple, and your avatar is an 8-ball looking thing. The game itself was kinda boring to me when I first played it... but for some reason, I gotta get back to it. I think it's on one of the 266. You know the 266?... CRAP! There's 387 now? So much to do, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment