Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Atari Emulator -> Miner 2049'er

This is the kind of nut I am: I'm trying to beat Miner 2049er, and going through all the levels to do it... I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do Level 9, Zone 3 or Zone 9, level 3... lemme double check that... Station 3, Zone 9! That's the one. Not enough time to get the goodies and smash the nuclear pixies, whatever they're called. Okay, I think I got it out of my system. Damn, those station 10s get damn near impossible when the pixies go at full throttle speed! Pointless, one might even say. But I managed to do two of them. It'll really get impossible when the lower left-hand one on the first level gets any faster. Oh, and the emulator version here doesn't let you go ridiculously fast on zone 10 like the cartridge did! Also it kinda made it pointless because you'd jump way WAY too far. Ah, the good old days...

Wednesday, October 26th, 2011; 10:14pm - Quick update: yup, Station 3, Zone 9. The gaming becomes impossible, as the nuculear pixies recover too quickly when you grab a tool to bash them with, and they travel too fast that you can't avoid hitting them as you try to jump over them. I'm PRETTY PRETTY sure it's not worth trying... but now I'm wondering if I have the version where you can jump really REALLY far in Zone 10... sigh, better check that out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment