Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Atari Emulator -> A bunch...

I'm going to use this valuable resource as a chance to do some "power-blogging." I tend to run on at the keyboard a bit, but I'll try to keep it short... and just comment on the ones I've played

Draconus - This must be an Atari 130XE or Atari ST game. To me, it's not a traditional Atari 8-bit game

Clowns & Balloons - This is more like it, but I'm partial to Pinhead myself, or the Atari 2600 version of the theme

Raid Over Moscow - Bloody classic... did I blog about that one already?

Drop Zone - It's better with a joystick

Q-Bert - A slightly better version! Kewl. But that Parker Bros. cartridge version has kitsch value... and the sound effects have been used in some movies, but I forget where and when

Road Race - A glorified Atari Basic game! I love it

Encounter - Another Synapse classic... have they ever made a bad game?

Alley Cat - ....oops! Spoke too soon

Zorro - That, plus the Goonies... Datasoft classics

Miner 2049er - Classic... except it becomes unplayable at some point... don't wanna find out where just yet, I guess

Ghost Chaser and Ollie's Follies - Two halves of the same game? I think so

Jungle Hunt - I'm just glad I didn't pay for it

Hacker - Classic... I think I might have won it once, but it's perhaps the only video game to advocate for geothermal energy... or against it? Well, there was a Cold War on. You might remember from the textbooks

Blue Max 2001 - Looks like Panther

Night Mission Pinball - I should play that one again! Why... think I'll try it right now. 'Scuse me

No comments:

Post a Comment